- The proprietor of the website is Contour Architecture Ltd. Our registered office is 46 South Street, Leighton Buzzard, LU7 3PA.
- Contour Architecture Ltd can be contacted using the email address: email@example.com for any matters relating to the storage and processing of personal data.
- Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk.
- We process User’s data to assist us with our day to day business affairs. This can include for all matters relating to a live project that the User is connected with. We may also use the data for following up directly relevant business leads.
- We will not share User’s data with third parties without prior consent.
- We store our data on a third party cloud system. We restrict access to company employees. We will seek to continually ensure we only hold personal details that are necessary for the lawful processing of activities associated with the delivery of our services.
- We retain personal data relating to live projects for 6 or 12 years depending on the requirements of our Appointment. After the relevant time period has expired, we will destroy the data.
- We are committed to implementing safe technical and operational measures when we are processing personal data.
- Data transferred through the website and by email to us is not encrypted and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be totally secure.
We reserve the right to modify, add to or change this Policy at any time without prior notice. These changes will be effective immediately from the date they are uploaded to our website. User’s continued use of our website will be confirmation that these changes are acceptable.
If any provision in this Policy is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any authority having competent jurisdiction, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which will remain in full force and effect.