Our public sector experience is extensive. Since Contour Architecture was formed, we been involved in over 15 separate commissions. These have included viability and feasibility studies along with planning applications.
Recently we secured planning permission for a school expansion project in the Green Belt and Chiltern AONB, despite the proposal being contrary to Planning Policy.
The influential Chilterns Conservation Board described the design of our scheme to be of a high standard.
Whilst working for previous employers, we have designed and delivered projects for:
- Buckinghamshire County Council
- Oxfordshire County Council
- Kent County Council
- Surrey County Council
- London Borough of Havering
- Guildford Borough Council
- Luton Borough Council (through Luton Building Schools for the Future)
- Brent PCT
For these clients we have completed:
- 13 school projects with a total value of over £50m
- 1 children’s home, value £1.2m
- 1 fire station, value £5.5m
- 1 library, value £1.1m
- 1 sheltered housing scheme, value £1.8m
- 1 primary care centre, value £5.4m
- 1 Highways Depot with headquarters office building, value £6m